Thriller- Michael Jackson
“It's close to midnight
Something evil's lurking from the dark
Under the moonlight
You see a sight that almost stops your heart
You try to scream
But terror takes the sound before you make it
You start to freeze
As horror looks you right between your eyes
Don’t lie you want to continue to sing “Thriller” and maybe even do Michael Jackson’s famous Thriller Dance. It’s Halloween again! What makes you scream and makes your heart stop? I’ll come clean, Michael Myers has always scared me. I have never been big on rodents and thunder and lightning can frighten me some times. You can laugh, but what scares you? Fear is an interesting thing. If we didn’t feel it, we most likely couldn’t protect ourselves from a legitimate threat. Fight or Flight!
What spooks you when it comes to your money? Are you going to hide from your money problems or take them head on?
5 strategies to help you overcome your financial fears:
1. Recognize your fears: Most of us do not like to talk about our money worries and situations. This is very common.
2. Write down your fears: This will allow you to begin to plan for financial success. Also, it can help stop you from making the same money mistakes.
3. Don’t beat yourself up: No reason to worry about what others think, most people have scary financial lives.
4. Get education and support: Working with a financial coach/professional can have an immense impact on your financial success. Education and support can help you keep those scary financial thoughts at bay.
5. Take action: Don’t wait. Having a financial plan, communication, spending less and saving more is like kryptonite to your financial fears and stresses!